Fact Sheets & Pete's Sheets
Find all the fact sheets you need below to learn about precisions ag, soil fertility and crop fertility.
- Diagnosing Nutrient Deficiencies in Canola
- Starter Fertilizer for Winter Canola in Oklahoma
- Agronomic Management Practices for Controlling Sugercane Aphids
- Oklahoma State University Soil Test Interpretations
- Cotton Yield Goal Nitrogen Rate Recommendation
- Fertilization Based on Sufficiency, Build-up and Maintenance Concept
- Fertilizing Bermudagrass Hay and Pasture
- Alfalfa Stand Establishment
- Sulfur Requirements of Oklahoma Crops
The Pete Sheet is a 4x3.5 card that is die cut and folds into a 2x3.5 (business card) document. These info cards contain nutrient recommendations based on OSU factsheets and other information based on topics. We are happy to mail these to anyone who requests them.
- Do's and Dont's of N-Rich Strips
- Nutrient Needs: Wheat, Barley, and Oats
- Using the IPAQ with a GreenSeeker Sensor
- Nutrient Needs: Corn, Grain/Forage Sorghums
- Nutrient Needs: Bermudagrass, Old World Bluestem, Weepings Lovegrass and Cool Season Forages
- Nutrient Needs of Oil Seeds: Canola and Sunflower
- Nutrient Deficiency ID
- Nutrient Removal of Grain, Fiber, and Forage Crops
- N-Rich Strip and SBNRC
- Nitrogen Cycle
- The Dollar Sensor
- Nutrient Management Field Guide
Add Your Logo To The Pete's Sheets
We will work with any group that would like to add their logo to a Pete-Sheet or Field Guide. Custom Cover Order Form also includes standard Nutrient Management Field Guide ordering info.
Would you like some Pete's Sheets, Field Guides or $ Sensors?
We will be happy to mail up to 100 of each Pete Sheet style to you at no charge. Nutrient Management Field Guides will only be sent 1 per request. Large quantities must be ordered. See the Custom Cover Order Form for Field Guide prices. Please send an email with Type of Card and Quantity to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have an idea for a Pete's Sheet topic?
Please send an email with your suggestion to email@example.com