In the Farm Records video, uses of records in planning, communication, business analysis and taxes is discusses. The Farm Recordkeeping Tools segment discusses the need to identify features required, describes financial recordkeeping alternatives, their advantages and disadvantages and points to publications cataloging production recordkeeping tools. Requirements for FSA programs and The importance of up to date records are discussed in the final video.
Follow along with the Farm Records PowerPoint presentation.
Farm Recordkeeping Tools
Follow along with the Farm Recordkeeping Tools PowerPoint presentation.
Record Requirements for FSA Programs
Follow along with the Record Requirements for FSA Programs PowerPoint presentation.
Quicken vs QuickBooks
Quicken 2018 Update
- From Cash Records to Cost of Production
- Oklahoma Farm and Ranch Account Book
- Organizing Household Records
- Quicken for Farm and Ranch Financial Records
- Quicken or QuickBooks: What's the Best Choice for Agricultural Producers?
- The Oklahoma Farm Family Account Book
- Consolidated Financial Statements
- Information Systems for Oklahoma Farmers
- Farm Labor Handbook
- Planning for the Future
- Adapting Quicken for Farm Management
- Cow/Calf Production Recordkeeping Software
- Crop and Forage Recordkeeping Software
- Recordkeeping for Horse Breeding Activities
- Pesticide Recordkeeping Requirements for Crop Production
- USDA Program Recordkeeping Requirements
- Farm Service Agency Program Fact Sheets
- Snapshot of FSA Programs and Requirements
- Average Adjusted Gross Income Information
- FSA-2002 Three-Year Financial History
- FSA-2003 Three-Year Production History