Developing Equitable Lease Agreements
Advantages of cash and share rent leases are compared and three methods for determining an equitable cash lease are reviewed: landlord's ownership costs plus return to equity, residual income and market approach. Hear about filling out a lease agreement in the Basics of Agricultural Lease Agreements video.
Equitable Lease Arrangements
Follow along with the Equitable Lease Arrangements PowerPoint presentation.
Basics of Agricultural Lease Agreements
Follow along with the Basics of Your Agricultural Lease Agreement PowerPoint presentation.
Oklahoma Cropland and Pasture Rental Rates
Leasing and Rental Rates
- Stocker Lease Agreements
- Oklahoma Cropland Rental Rates, 2016-2017
- Oklahoma Cropland Rental Rates, 2018-2019
- Oklahoma Pasture Rental Rates, 2016-2017
- Oklahoma Pasture Rental Rates, 2018-2019
- Tax Aspects of Leasing
- Lease Hunting Opportunities for Oklahoma Landowners
- Development and Management of Fishing Leases
- Wind Energy Leasing Handbook
- Negotiation Strategies
- Cash Farm Lease Form
- Crop-Share Lease Form
- Livestock Rental Lease Form
- Pasture Lease Form
- Farm Building or Livestock Facility Lease Form
- Rental Agreement for Farm Buildings and Livestock Facilities