Record Book Information
County 4-H Record Books
The county record book can be completed by any 4-H member at any age, however it is primarily for members that are 8 to 12 years of age, Caddo County Record Books need to be completed and delivered to the Caddo County OSU Extension Office by September 1, 2021. But you can start anytime - download the fillable record form and complete it as the year goes along. Members who complete record books are invited to the Annual 4-H Awards Banquet to be recognized for their 4-H work.
You can download a pdf file of the County 4-H Record Book here: County 4-H Record Book
State 4-H Record Books (Oklahoma 4-H Report Form)
Members of any age can also complete the State Record Book (officially called the Oklahoma 4-H Report Form), but it is primarily for members who are 13 to 18 years of age. State 4-H Record Books are usually due in the Caddo County OSU Extension Office by May 1st each year so that our staff can review and provide tips prior to state judging. State 4-H Record Book information can be found at the site listed below, There is also scholarship information and tips for completing the State 4-H Record Book, feel free to contact the Caddo County OSU Extension Office if you have questions.
There are many advantages in completing the State 4-H Record Book for 13 to 18 year olds.
- Youth are invited to the Annual Caddo County 4-H Banquet to be recognized for their 4-H work
- Youth become Eligible for the Caddo County Blue Award Group and the Caddo County 4-H Hall of Fame
- State Record Books are judged at the state level with winners becoming eligible for state awards and scholarships
- The Oklahoma 4-H Report Form can be updated each year by computer
- The records that are kept, over the years, become an excellent source of information for completing college scholarship applications