Feeding Crop Residue, Cattle Markets & 2022 Census of Agriculture
Thursday, December 1, 2022
This week on SUNUP:
- Paul Beck, OSU Extension beef cattle specialist, discusses the nutrient quality of using crop residue as hay
- Wes Lee, OSU Extension Mesonet agricultural coordinator, shows how the recent rain impacted soil conditions. State climatologist Gary McManus predicts more drier weather is on the way.
- Derrell Peel, OSU Extension livestock marketing specialist, says the cattle markets are ending 2022 on a strong note
- We have information about the upcoming 2022 Census of Agriculture.
- Mark Johnson, OSU Extension beef cattle breeding specialist, has winter preparation tips for cattle producers
- Kim Anderson, OSU Extension grain marketing specialist, says there’s been a lot of shakeup in the cotton market
- Darren Scott, OSU food scientist, discusses the history of microwaves.
- Finally, Dana Zook, OSU Extension northwest area livestock specialist, has information about the Extension Experience podcast.
Join us for SUNUP:
Saturday at 7:30 a.m. & Sunday at 6 a.m. on OETA (PBS)