Alternative Enterprise Basics
Alternative Enterprises: Profitability, Resources and Information points out business planning resources for producers contemplating a new venture. Alternative Enterprise Basics: Marketing, Enthusiasms and Risks look at considerations when starting a new business or enterprise. Alternative Enterprise Basics: Oklahoma Regulations for Slaughter Facilities examines regulations for slaughter facilities in Oklahoma. Alternative Enterprise Basics: Small-Scale Poultry Production discusses starting a small poultry operation.
Profitability, Resources, Information
Follow along with the Alternative Enterprises: Profitability, Resources, Information PowerPoint presentation.
Marketing, Enthusiasms, Risks
Follow along with the Alternative Enterprises: Marketing, Enthusiasm, Risk PowerPoint presentation.
Oklahoma Regulations for Slaughter Facilities
Follow along with the Alternative Enterprises: Oklahoma Regulations for Slaughter Facilities, Packing Plants and Other Food Production Enterprises PowerPoint presentation.
Small Scale Poultry Production
Follow along with the Alternative Enterprises: Small Scale Poultry Production PowerPoint presentation.
What's Realistic on 50 Acres of Pasture
- Developing a Business Plan for Value-Added Agricultural Products
- 10 FAQs of Start-Up Food Business Owners
- A Guide to Marketing Locally Produced Eggs in Oklahoma
- Broiler Production: Considerations for Potential Growers
- A Resource Guide for Beginning Farmers in Oklahoma
- Are You Making a Profit on Your Products?
- Budgets: Their Use in Farm Management
- Funding for Small-Scale Farms: Tips for Grant and Loan Proposals
- Backyard Flock Production
- Small Flock Biosecurity for Prevention of Avian Influenza
- Non-Insured Assistance Program
- Emergency Assistance for Livestock, Honeybees and Farm-Raised Fish Program
- Enterprise Budgets
- Oklahoma Cooperative Extension Service
- Iowa State University Alternative Enterprise Budgets
- Ag Risk & Farm Management Library
- Ag Alternatives
- Small Business Administration
- Alternative Farming Systems Information Center
- ATTRA National Center for Appropriate Technology
- Oklahoma Department of Agriculture, Food and Forestry
- ODAFF Grants/Loans
- ODAFF Meat & Poultry Inspection Compliance
- New Veterinary Feed Directive Guidelines for Antibiotics in Livestock Feed
- ODAFF Food Safety