Make your reservation at the Hard Rock Hotel by March 1, 2022 to guarantee availability within the NECV room block at $96/night + tax. Please note, April 5, 2022 is the final cut-off date to make reservations. On this date all rooms will be released from the room block.
National Extension Conference on Volunteerism
The National Extension Conference on Volunteerism (NECV) is an opportunity for sharing and learning with colleagues from around the country who are interested in the latest trends and research in volunteerism. Featuring innovative ideas for reaching new volunteers and best practices for developing and retaining volunteers, NECV is focused on improving volunteer management efforts for Extension professionals. Conference participants will gather tools and skills through interactive sessions and networking with colleagues while developing plans to utilize these new resources in their own programs.
Plans are underway for an exciting Extension professional conference with a focus on volunteerism at the Hard Rock Hotel and Conference Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma. This conference is for volunteer-focused professionals who are serving within all areas of Extension programs. Please note that April 5, 2022 is the cut-off date to make hotel room reservations, see full instructions below under "Accommodations".
April 25-28, 2022
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tulsa
777 W. Cherokee Street
Catoosa, OK 74015
- 2022 NECV Full Schedule - Updated on 04/19/2022. Full Conference Schedule including maps of the conference facilities, room assignments for sessions, links for program and conference evaluations, and instructions to download the SCHED App to access the event on your phone.
- 2022 Schedule at a Glance
- 2022 4-H Volunteer Specialists Preconference Schedule
- 2022 Master Gardener Preconference Schedule
- 2022 Keynote, Capstone & Panel Speakers
- AccommodationsAccommodations at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino:
- 9 Miles from the Tulsa International Airport
- Offering complimentary airport transportation
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Coffee makers
- Refrigerators in all rooms & suites
- Click on the "Make Reservations Now" button
- Select your date of arrival and departure
- Scroll down until you see the discount rate for your group
- Select room with the group discount (Book Now)
- Enter your information and payment
- Click "confirm reservation"
- Conference Registration
Register for the conference using the button below, registration will be available beginning January 24.
- Exhibitor Registration
Exhibitors should download the Exhibitor Registration form and follow the instruction within the document.Exhibitor Registration Form
- DiningDining options at the Hard Rock hotel & Casino are listed below:
- Vegas Style All-You-Can-Eat Buffet
- McGill’s on 19 (fine dining)
- Food Court – Pizza, Mexican, Burgers & Sandwiches
- HWY 66 Diner
- Champions Grill (located on Golf Course)
- 24-Hour In-Room Dining
- Perfect Cup Serving Starbucks
- NightlifeNightlife options at the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino are listed below:
- Non-smoking replay sports bar
- Amp Bar
- Track 5
- 24-Hour Casino Including a non-smoking casino
- RecreationLooking for something to do around the hotel during downtime? Listed below are recreation ideas:
- Rock Shop
- Cherokee Art Gallery
- Family Outdoor Pool
- Resort Style Pool with Bar, Cabanas and whirlpool
- Fitness Center
- Music Memorabilia Collection
- Airport Transportation/Parking
Complimentary airport shuttle transportation is provided every hour on the hour as well as complimentary valet parking, covered parking and outdoor parking.
- Nearby Attractions
There are plenty of nearby attractions around the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino to check out while in Tulsa and surrounding towns.
Our Picks of Fun Day Trips and other Family Activities.Things To Do List