Washita County 4-H
Welcome to the Washita County 4-H Program. The 4-H mission is to help young people become motivated, productive and contributing members of society as they “learn by doing.” 4-H projects develop life skills through project areas in which young people are interested. The USDA, Oklahoma State University and your Washita County government make our 4-H program possible.
4-H members, parents and volunteers are encouraged to communicate with the 4-H staff. We are always happy to help. Additional information, rules and guidelines will be published in the Washita County 4-H Newsletter which is mailed throughout the year to every 4-H family. Other sources of information are the Washita County OSU Extension Service website or the Extension 4-H educator.
Contact the Washita County OSU Extension Center for more information about any of these clubs.
- Junior 4-H Clubs
For youth ages 8 years old and in 3rd grade through 6th grade.
- Burns Flat/Dill City Junior 4-H Club
- Canute Junior 4-H Club
- Cordell Junior 4-H Club
- Sentinel Junior 4-H Club
- Rocky Junior 4-H Club
- Senior 4-H ClubsFor youth in the 7th-12th grades.
- Burns Flat/Dill City Senior 4-H Club
- Canute Senior 4-H Club
- Cordell Senior 4-H Club
- Sentinel Senior 4-H Club
- Rocky Senior 4-H Club
- Project/Countywide 4-H Clubs
- 4-H Teen Leaders: 7th grade and above
- Cloverbud Clubs
- For youth 5-8 years old and not completed 3rd grade.
- Canute 4-H Cloverbud Club
- Cordell 4-H Cloverbud Club
- Sentinel 4-H Cloverbud Club
- Burns Flat/Dill City 4-H Cloverbud Club