Delaware County Agriculture
Programs in Agriculture
- Animal Science- Beef and Dairy Cattle, Poultry, Sheep, Swine, Equine production. Animal Health and Nutrition
- Ag Economics- Economic development, Marketing, Finance, Farm Management, Enterprise Budgets, and Public Policy
- Ag Engineering and Biosystems- Farm buildings and corral design, energy management, equipment, farm home, water management and quality
- Entomology & Plant Pathology- Animal insects and parasites, Crop insects, Home and garden insects and diseases, Integrated pest management (IPM)
- Horticulture- Fruits and nuts, gardening, ornamentals, pest management, disease, soil fertility, turfgrass, vegetables, and general horticulture
- Natural Resource Ecology and Management- Pond management, forestry, range management, and wildlife
- Plant and Soil Science- Field crops, forage grasses and legumes, production technology reports and soil fertility and testing
For more information including videos and articles discussing various aspects of gardening check out the Oklahoma Gardening website.
- Want the latest information on Oklahoma weather conditions? Visit the Mesonet homepage.
- Find video news from OSU specialists, researchers and other experts on SUNUP TV.
- Find research-based information on a wide variety of topics including agriculture, economic development, family and consumer sciences, and youth development from OSU Extension Fact Sheets.