Areas of Expertise
General lawn & garden information
I became an educator because my graduate school advisor, Dr. Justin Moss, introduced me to OSU Extension and suggested I may like a career in Extension. I enjoy the variety of activities involved and am constantly expanding my knowledge of horticulture and relaying that information to the people we serve in a myriad of ways. It’s a very service-oriented mission, and I like being an example of service to the community for my children at home.
I hold a bachelor of science degree in horticulture from the University of Arkansas, and a master of science degree in horticulture from Oklahoma State University.
- Master Gardener training program and organization
- Drought-Tolerant Plant Selections for Oklahoma
- Outdoor Water Conservation: Water Saving Design Ideas for Oklahoma Landscapes
- A Guide to Saving Water in the Home Landscape
- Water Efficient Landscapes for Oklahoma