Caddo County Agriculture
Welcome to the Caddo County Agriculture page! Find information and resources about agriculture, production and management within Caddo county and surrounding areas to help your farm, ranch or garden. We are always happy to help and direct you in the right direction to best fit your needs.
The Caddo County Agricultural Newsletter is published monthly to provide local agriculture and agribusinesses upcoming event information.
- January 2020
- February 2020
- March 2020
- April 2020
- August 2020
- September 2020
- October 2020
- November 2020
- December 2020
Cattlemen and Farmer Resources
- The Cattle Basis Risk Analysis Tools at BeefBasis gives producers the information and analytics they need to improve marketing decisions influenced by cattle basis risk. This site is completely free of charge to producers.
- OSU Department of Animal and Food Sciences
- Noble Research Institute
- OSU Department of Plant and Soil Sciences
- OSU Wheat Improvement Team
- OSU Wheat
- OSU Cropping Systems
- OSU Entomology and Plant Pathology
- Oklahoma AgWeather
- OSU Pest e-alerts
Caddo Area Agri-Tourism
Agri-Tourism is a growing industry in Caddo county. Listed below are local agri-tourism businesses.
- Horn Canna Farm
A fourth generation farm selling both canna bulbs and container grown cannas. Open year-round, with September as the peak month for visitors while the beautiful cannas are blooming. Located at 3043 County Road 1240, Carnegie, OK 73015. For more information call (580) 637-2327 or email email@example.com.
- The Range Winery
A Winery and Cattle Empire. Located at 36179 Turnpike Road, Anadarko, OK. For more information call (405) 247-2311 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Woods & Waters Winery & Vineyard
Oklahoma's most award-winning winery since 1999. A new tasting room opening in downtown Cyril, OK. Open year-round. For more information call (405) 247-3000 or email@example.com.