Pecans, Weather & Cattle Fever Tick
Thursday, August 11, 2022
This week on SUNUP:
- Becky Carroll, OSU Extension fruit and nut specialist, has a progress report on this year's pecan crop.
- Wes Lee, OSU Extension Mesonet agricultural coordinator, predicts a break in this heat wave. Gary McManus updates the drought monitor map.
- Paul Beck, OSU Extension beef cattle specialist, says now is the time to cattle management plans for the upcoming winter.
- Kim Anderson, OSU Extension grain marketing specialist, explains why the wheat market has been so volatile and where prices may land next.
- Mark Johnson, OSU Extension beef cattle breeding specialist, discusses retained ownership.
- Finally, we take a look at the unique partnership among the USDA, OSU Water Resources Center and Extension to combat the cattle fever tick.
Join us for SUNUP:
Saturday at 7:30 a.m. & Sunday at 6 a.m. on OETA-TV