Identifying Bermudagrass, Crop Markets & Replacement Heifer Management
Saturday, April 9, 2022
This week on SUNUP:
- Alex Rocateli, OSU Extension forage systems specialist, has tips for identifying bermudagrass.
- Wes Lee, OSU Extension Mesonet agricultural coordinator, gives an update on the latest rainfall accumulation maps. State climatologist Gary McManus explains how the recent rainfalls impacted the drought situation in the state.
- Kim Anderson, OSU Extension grain marketing specialist, discusses how the crop markets have changed over the past few months.
- Rod Hall, Oklahoma Department of Agriculture, Food and Forestry state veterinarian, has information on the recent confirmed case of avian influenza in the state.
- Mark Johnson, OSU Extension beef cattle breeding specialist, continues his series on management considerations for replacement heifers.
- Finally, Tom Royer, OSU Extension entomologist, says these dry conditions have wheat producers battling
both drought and brown wheat mite pressure in their fields.
Join us for SUNUP:
Saturday at 7:30 a.m. & Sunday at 6 a.m. on OETA-TV