Press Papers, Publications & Presentations
Popular Press Papers
- The Magruder Plots: 120 years of Continuous Winter Wheat Research
- Improving Soil Fertility and Wheat Crop Management Through the Long-term Study of Cereal Crop Rotations
- IPNI 4-R Case Study: Phosphorus fertilizer protects roots from aluminum toxicity in acid Oklahoma soils
- Sutradhar, RP Lollato, D.B. Arnall, K.B. Butchee. 2014. Determining Critical Soil pH for Sunflower production. Int. J. Agron.
- Bushong, J.T., D.B. Arnall, and W.R. Raun. 2014. Effect of preplant irrigation, nitrogen fertilizer application timing, and phosphorus and potassium fertilization on winter wheat grain yield and water use efficiency. Int J. Agron. Vol 2014, ID 312416
- Arnall, D.B., A.P. Mallarino, M.D. Ruark, G.E. Varvel, J.B. Solie, M.L. Stone, J.L. Mullock, R.K. Taylor, and W.R. Raun. 2013. Relationship between grain crop yield potential and nitrogen response. Agron. J. 105:1-13. doi:10.2134/agronj2013.0034
- Butchee, K.B., D. B. Arnall, A. Sutradhar, C. B. Godsey, and H. Zhang. 2012. Determining Critical Soil pH for Grain Sorghum production. Int. J. Agron.
- Rutto, E., D.B. Arnall, Y. Kanke, and W.R. Raun. 2012. Evaluation of cotton's ability to recover from early season nitrogen stress. J. Cotton Sci.
- Wang, Y., B.L. Dunn, D.B. Arnall, and P. Mao. 2012. Assessing nitrogen status in potted geranium under greenhouse condition through discriminate analysis of ground-based spectral reflectance data. Hort Sci. (Accepted, In Press)
- Arnall, D.B. and R.K. Taylor. 2012. Development of a yield prediction model for mid-season nitrogen fertilization recommendation in cotton. J. Cotton Sci. (Accepted, In Press)
- Arnall, D.B. and C.B. Godsey. 2012. Use of CV’s for refining mid-season fertilization N-rates in winter wheat. J. Plant Nut. (In Print)
- Wang, Y., B.L. Dunn, and D.B. Arnall. 2012. Using active canopy sensor to quantify geranium nitrogen status and nitrogen application rate under soilless culture system. Hort Sci. 47(1):45–50. 2012
- Butchee, K.B, J. May., D.B. Arnall, R. Taylor, W.R. Raun. 2011. Large scale evaluation of the sensor based nitrogen rate calculator. J. Crop Prod. doi:10.1094/CM-2011-0725-01-RS Link to Pub.
- Boyer, C., B. Brorsen, W. Raun, D. Arnall, and J. Solie. 2010 Efficiency of pre-plant, top-dress, and variable rate nitrogen in winter wheat. J. Plant Nut.
- Edwards, J.T., D.B. Arnall, and H. Zhang. 2009. Nitrogen fertilizer timing and source affect hard red winter wheat yield, but application
method does not. Crop Management. 11 May 2009 Link to Pub
- Arnall, D.B. and R.W. Mullen. 2010. A review of low and high technology nitrogen management approaches for improved nitrogen use efficiency. In David Clay (ed) GIS: In Agriculture. CRC Press Publishing: Chapter 20.
UAS / UAV / Drones / Remote Sensing / Imagery in Ag Slide Sets
N-Rich Strips and GreenSeeker Slide Sets
Nitrogen Slide sets
Soil Fertility Slide Sets
- Cotton Fertility in the High Plains
- Cotton and Corn Fertility Panhandle
- Soybean and Corn Fertility
- Soybean and Cotton Fertility
- Wheat and Cotton Fertility
Precision Ag Slide Sets