Watermelon & Onion Fresco Salad
Add a little watermelon to your recipe for the perfect summer salad!
- 4 cups watermelon, cubed and seeded
- 1/2 cup sweet onions, very thinly sliced and quartered
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup raspberry and/or blueberry vinegar
- Salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Lettuce leaves
Toss watermelon, onions and basil until well mixed.
Pour vinegar over watermelon mixture. Toss gently to
combine mixture. Season to taste with salt and
Serve over lettuce.
|Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe|
|Servings Per Recipe: 4|
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat: 1 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat: Trace Amounts||0%|
|Cholesterol: 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium: 138 mg||6%|
|Carbohydrate: 14 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1 g||5%|
|Protein: 1 g||3%|
*The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.