The bright colors and delicious blend of flavors makes this vegetable casserole the perfect side dish for holidays and gatherings.
- 1 cup peeled butternut squash, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 medium potato, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 medium green bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium carrot, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cut green beans
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 1 (14 ounce) can no salt added diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons shredded or grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Spray a 7 inch X 11 inch baking pan with nonstick vegetable spray.
- Place all ingredients, except cheese, in a large bowl. Toss to combine. Transfer to baking dish.
- Cover vegetable with foil, shiny side down, and bake 40 minutes. Remove foil. Continue baking until veggies are just tender, 20-35 minutes more. Remove from oven. Sprinkle casserole with cheese. Return to oven until cheese is browned and bubbly, about 5 minutes.
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings per Recipe: 6|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 18|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat: 2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat; 1 g||3%|
|Cholesterol: 2 mg||1%|
|Sodium: 249 mg||10%|
|Total Carbohydrate: 19 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber: 4 g||16%|
|Protein: 4 g||9%|
*The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.