If you have leftover Thanksgiving turkey, try out this turkey divan recipe to use up your leftovers!
- 2 cups chopped broccoli, fresh, frozen or leftover
- 2 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 (10-3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, 98% fat free or reduced fat and sodium
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh whole wheat bread crumbs (1 slice)
- 2 tablespoon butter
- Treat an 8 x 8-inch pan with nonstick spray. Preheat oven to 375oF.
- Steam broccoli 4 minutes. Drain. Arrange on the bottom of the prepared pan. (If using frozen broccoli thaw in the microwave according to package instructions. If using leftover broccoli, place it directly into the prepared pan.)
- Cover broccoli with chopped turkey.
- Blend mayonnaise, condensed soup and curry powder. Pour over turkey.
- Melt butter in a small skillet. Add bread crumbs and brown slightly.
- Top casserole with shredded cheese and bread crumbs.
- Bake at 375oF for 30 minutes, until turkey reaches 165oF.
Serves 4 to 6.
|Serving Size: 1/6 of recipe|
|Amounts Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat: 18 g||28%|
|Saturated Fat: 8 g||41%|
|Cholesterol: 73 mg||24%|
|Sodium: 688 mg||29%|
|Carbohydrate: 15 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber: 2 g||9%|
|Protein: 21 g||42%|
*The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.