Trail Mix with Spice
Make a fun snack to grab during Sunday night football or send some for your kids recess treat with this quick and easy trail mix recipe.
- 1 cup roasted peanuts, lightly salted
- 2 tablespoons shelled pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup banana chips, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup wheat cereal squares
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon hot Madras curry or other curry powder
- 1/4 cup craisins
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients except craisins until well mixed.
- Bake 5-7 minutes, stirring once, to desired darkness.
- Remove from oven and stir craisins.
- When completely cooled store in an airtight container.
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings per Recipe: 10|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories: 226||Calories from Fat trace|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat: 17 g|
|Saturated Fat: 9 g|
|Cholesterol: 0 mg|
|Sodium: 71 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate: 16 g|
|Dietary Fiber: 4 g|
|Protein: 6 g|
*The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.