Tomatoes, Peaches and Corn
Make a fresh tasting treat with tomatoes, peaches and corn with homemade dressing.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil or canola oil
- 1 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons Champagne wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon minced sweet onion
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 2 large tomatoes, cut in wedges
- 1 large peach, unpeeled, diced
- 1 ear fresh corn, cooked, grilled or raw, kernels cut from the cob
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine first five ingredients in a small jar, cover tightly with a lid and shake to combine. Set aside.
- Combine tomatoes, peaches, corn and 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt in a large bowl. Pour dressing over the mixture and toss well.
- Serve with crumbled feta and remaining black pepper.
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings per Recipe: 1|
|Amounts per Serving|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat: 11 g||18%|
|Saturated Fat: 4 g||19%|
|Cholesterol: 17 mg||6%|
|Sodium: 336 mg||14%|
|Carbohydrate: 21 g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber: 3 g||11%|
|Protein: 5 g|
*The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.