Summer Fruit Trifle
Angel food cake, fresh berries and homemade pudding makes a sweet, filling dessert for any occasion.
- 1-1/2 cups cold fat free milk
- 1 package (4-serving size) vanilla flavor instant pudding
- 1 tub (8 ounces) light whipped topping
- 1 package (13 ounces) angel food cake, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cups sliced peaches
- 1 cup blueberries
- Pour milk into a medium bowl. Add pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 1 minute. Gently stir in 3 cups of the whipped topping.
- Place 1/2 of the cake cubes in a large serving bowl; top with 1/2 of the fruit. Spread pudding mixture over fruit; cover with the remaining cake cubes and fruit.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over fruit.
Yields 10 servings.
|Serving Size: 1 cup|
|Servings per Recipe: 10|
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat: 1 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat: trace||1%|
|Cholesterol: 2 mg||1%|
|Sodium: 261 mg||11%|
|Carbohydrates: 40 g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1 g||5%|
|Protein: 4 g||8%|
Modified from original sources: Kraft Interactive Kitchen.