A delicious drink to serve at holidays or gatherings, this strawberry punch recipe will be the drink of choice during the summer.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 cups sliced strawberries
- 2 liters sugar-free lemon-lime soda
- Combine sugar and water in small saucepan. Heat almost to boiling, stirring to dissolve sugar. Remove from heat. Stir in pineapple juice. Chill well.
- Puree lemon juice and strawberries in blender. Add to chilled juices. Chill 30 minutes.
- Pour strawberry mixture into punch bowl. Slowly add chilled soda.
|Servings per Recipe: 24|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat: trace|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat: trace||0%|
|Saturated Fat: trace||0%|
|Cholesterol: 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium: 2 mg||1%|
|Carbohydrate: 11 g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1 g||3%|
Modified from original source: May Day Strawberry Punch by Carolyn Quick Tillery, African-American Heritage Cookbook at http://www.recipehound.com/Recipes/Recipes2/6126.htm