Strawberry Balsamic Flatbread
Give this strawberry balsamic flatbread a try for a fresh breakfast, snack or dessert.
Greek yogurt flatbread crust:
- 1 1/4 cup flour + more to roll out
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
For the toppings:
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/4 cup strawberries sliced
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 8 basil leaves julienned
- 1/4 cup balsamic glaze
- Preheat oven to 425F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- To make the flatbread crust, mix all of the dry ingredients in a bowl. Add the yogurt and use a wooden spoon to mix well. The dough will be shaggy and sticky. Transfer to a well floured surface and sprinkle with some flour. Fold the dough in on itself a few times and then form into a ball. Place the ball onto the parchment paper lined baking sheet and pressing down with your hands, shape it into a rectangle about 1/4″ thick.
- Sprinkle mozzarella over the flatbread and spread it out, leaving a border around the flatbread. Season it with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle the strawberries and feta cheese over top. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the crust is a nice golden brown.
- Sprinkle the flatbread with the basil and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Vitamin A||223 IU|
|Vitamin C||27 mg|