Stir-Fried Sugar Snap Peas
These stir-fried sugar snap peas make for the perfect side dish or quick snack!
- 2 cups sugar snap peas
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- Trim sugar snap peas by cutting or snapping off ends and pulling up sharply to remove any string on the pea. Discard ends and strings.
- Toast sesame seeds by placing them in a wide, high-sided skillet over medium heat, shaking the pan occasionally. Remove seeds from pan when they darken and become fragrant. Set aside.
- In same skillet, heat canola oil over high heat. Add prepared peas and minced garlic. Cook, stirring constantly, for 2 to 3 minutes, until bright green and crisp-tender.
- Drizzle with sesame oil. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and serve.
|Servings Per Recipe: 4|
|Amounts Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat: 3 g||4%|
|Saturated Fat: Trace Amounts||1%|
|Cholesterol: 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium: 4 mg||0%|
|Carbohydrate: 5 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber: 2 g||7%|
|Protein: 2 g||3%|
*The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.