Spring Lettuce with Strawberries, Feta and Smoked Almonds
Flavor up your spring lettuce with strawberries, feta cheese, smoked almonds and a homemade dressing.
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 cups packed cleaned and dried spring lettuces
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled and halved (quarter large berries)
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup smoked almonds, chopped
- Whisk together in a small bowl the mustard, honey, green onions, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Drizzle dressing over salad just before serving. Toss well.
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings per Recipe: 4|
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat: 18 g||28%|
|Saturated Fat: 3 g||16%|
|Cholesterol: 8 mg||3%|
|Sodium: 292 mg||12%|
|Total Carbohydrate: 25 g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber: 10 g||41%|
|Protein: 12 g|
*The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.