Spinach, Mushroom and Apple Salad
Do more with your salads by following this recipe to incorporate mushrooms, apples, onions and other ingredients into your favorite lunch or side dish.
- 6 ounces fresh spinach, well cleaned, dried and torn into bite-size pieces
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 1 red apple, cored and sliced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 large egg, hard cooked, peeled and chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon low sodium soy sauce
- Layer spinach, mushroom, apple, onion slices and chopped egg in a large bowl.
- In a measuring cup whisk together olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper and soy sauce.
- Pour dressing over salad in the large bowl and toss lightly until well combined.
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings per Recipe: 4|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 108|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat: 12 g||18%|
|Saturated Fat: 2 g||9%|
|Cholesterol: 53 mg||18%|
|Sodium: 178 mg||7%|
|Total Carbohydrate: 11 g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber: 3 g||12%|
|Protein: 4 g||0%|
*The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.