Snack-Sized Yogurt Parfaits
These yogurt parfaits are the perfect size for a snack, dessert or even breakfast!
- 6 ounces nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 cup segmented and chopped orange or other seasonal chopped fruit
- 4 teaspoons chopped toasted walnuts
- Combine yogurt and honey in a small bowl.
- Divide the chopped orange pieces among 4 small parfait glasses or tall juice glasses. Save a small amount aside for garnish.
- Top the orange in each glass with a fourth of the yogurt mixture.
- Top yogurt with 1 teaspoon chopped toasted nuts.
- Garnish each glass with some of the remaining chopped orange pieces.
|Servings Per Recipe: 4|
|Amounts Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat: 1 g||2%|
|Saturated Fat: Trace Amounts||0%|
|Cholesterol: 0 g||0%|
|Sodium: 20 mg||1%|
|Carbohydrate: 8 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1 g||5%|
|Protein: 1 g||2%|
*The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.