Savory Strawberry Topping
This strawberry topping is perfects served over crackers or dessert!
- 2 cups strawberries, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons minced shallot
- 1 pinch pepper
- 3 ounces fat-free cream cheese, soften
- Stir together strawberries, basil, dark brown sugar, shallot and pepper.
- Spread cream cheese on crackers.
- Top with strawberry mixture.
Serves 36 (when served on crackers)
|Servings Per Recipe: 36|
|Amounts Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat: Trace Amounts||0%|
|Saturated Fat: Trace Amounts||0%|
|Cholesterol: 2 mg||1%|
|Sodium: 13 mg||1%|
|Carbohydrate: 2 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber: Trace Amounts||1%|
|Protein: Trace Amounts||1%|
*The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.