Sautéed Mushrooms with Baked Brie
Have a tasty finger food or appetizer with this recipe for sautéed mushrooms and baked brie. Enjoy with toasted baguette slices or crackers.
- 8 ounces brie
- 8 ounces cremini or white button mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 baguette, sliced and toasted or crackers
- Take brie from refrigerator 30 to 60 minutes before it will be baked.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cover a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Clean mushrooms, trim stems and slice.
- Heat butter in a medium sauté pan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and sauté for 1 minute. Add mushrooms, salt, pepper and rosemary and cook, stirring until mushrooms begin to brown. Remove from heat.
- Place brie on prepared baking sheet and bake 5 to 12 minutes, until warmed through and softened.
- Transfer brie to a serving platter. Top with mushrooms and serve with toasted baguette slices or crackers.
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings per Recipe: 8|
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat: 11 g||17%|
|Saturated Fat: 7 g||34%|
|Cholesterol: 36 mg||12%|
|Sodium: 298 mg||12%|
|Carbohydrate: 2 g||1%|
|Protein: 7 g|
*The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.