Try out this Salvadoran Salsa recipe for a fresh side dish, snack or topping!
- 1 cup radishes, finely chopped
- 1-1/2 cups tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Mix all ingredients. Let mixture sit at least 10 minutes for favors to blend.
Note: Uses as a traditional topping for grilled steak or serve with grilled fish or chicken, as a topping for scrambled eggs, as a dip or on tacos.
|Servings Per Recipe: 8|
|Amounts Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat: Trace Amounts||0%|
|Saturated Fat: Trace Amounts||0%|
|Cholesterol: 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium: 77 mg||3%|
|Carbohydrate: 4 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1 g||4%|
|Protein: 1 g||2%|
*The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.