Roasted Strawberry Pretzel Parfaits
Add a crunch to your traditional strawberry parfait with this roasted strawberry pretzel parfait recipe.
- 1 cup strawberries, washed, patted dry, hulled, halved if large
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup pretzel twists
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 fresh strawberries, garnish, if desired
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss strawberries with 2 teaspoons sugar and spread on parchment paper. Roast, turning once, until juicy but still hold their shape, about 15 minutes. Cool slightly.
- Put pretzel twists in a sealed plastic bag and press until broken into small pieces but not crushed. Pour into a bowl and mix with melted butter and cinnamon.
- Combine yogurt and brown sugar, stirring to break up any clumps of sugar.
- Just before serving, in each of two serving glasses layer yogurt, strawberries and pretzel mixture. Repeat. Garnish with a fresh strawberry if desired.
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings per Recipe: 2|
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat: 9 g||14%|
|Saturated Fat: 6 g||28%|
|Cholesterol: 27 mg||9%|
|Sodium: 46 mg||2%|
|Dietary Fiber: 2 g||7%|
|Protein: 4 g|
*The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.