Roasted Potatoes, Peppers and Onions
This recipe can make the perfect meal or paired as a side dish with any of your favorite meals!
- 1 pound unpeeled potatoes, cut in 1/4-inch slices
- 1 small red pepper, cut in 1/2-inch strips
- 1 small green pepper, cut in 1/2-inch strips
- 1 medium onion, cut in 1/2-inch thick rings
- 1-1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 450oF. Cover a large, rimmed baking pan with aluminum foil. Spray pan with nonstick vegetable spray.
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes, red and green peppers and onion with extra virgin olive oil. Spread vegetables in a single layer on baking pan. Roast 15 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven. Sprinkle vegetables with balsamic vinegar and minced garlic. Mix together well. Spread vegetables in a single layer on baking pan and return to oven for 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender and lightly browned.
- Season with salt and serve.
|Servings Per Recipe: 4|
|Amounts Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat: 5 g||8%|
|Saturated Fat: 1 g||4%|
|Cholesterol: 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium: 244 mg||10%|
|Carbohydrate: 27 g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber: 3 g||14%|
|Protein: 3 g||7%|