Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Roasted brussels sprouts are a tasty side dish that can be cooked in 30 to 45 minutes in the oven.
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 medium lemon, cut in 6 wedges
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Remove loose outer leaves from sprouts and trim stems. Cut large sprouts in half.
- Place all ingredients in a large resealable plastic bag, close tightly and shake to coat sprouts.
- Pour sprouts onto a rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast 30 to 45 minutes, shaking the pan or stirring the sprouts every 5 to 7 minutes for even browning. Reduce heat if necessary to avoid burning. Roast until dark brown, almost black, and tender. Serve with lemon wedges to squeeze onto finished sprouts.
|Nutrition Facts (without Lemon)|
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings per Recipe: 6|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 45|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat: 5 g||7%|
|Saturated Fat: 1 g||3%|
|Cholesterol: 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium: 95 mg||4%|
|Total Carbohydrate: 6 g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber: 3 g||10%|
|Protein: 2 g||5%|
*The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.