Potato, Cucumber and Dill Salad
Take a look at this simple way to make a unique salad!
- 1 pound red potatoes, unpeeled and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh dill*
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large cucumber, unpeeled and thinly sliced
- Place potato slices in a 9-inch square microwave-safe baking dish; cover with microwaveable plastic wrap and microwave at HIGH 9 to 11 minutes, or until tender stirring gently every 3 minutes.
- Combine vinegar, mustard, oil, dill and salt in a small jar. Cover tightly and shake vigorously. Pour vinegar mixture over potatoes. Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Gently mix in sliced cucumber before serving.
|Serving Size:||about 1/4 of recipe|
|Servings per recipe:||4|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 166||Calories from fat 63|
|% Daily Value|