Pizza with Tomatoes and Arugula
Make your own homemade pizza or just add this tomato and arugula salad topping on a frozen or take out pizza.
- 1 medium cheese pizza (homemade, take out or frozen), cooked, hot and sliced
- 2 cups stemmed arugula leaves, washed and dried
- 1/2 pound cherry tomatoes, washed, dried and halved
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 ounce shaved Parmesan
- Place the arugula and tomatoes in a salad bowl. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Drizzle with vinegar, then oil. Toss well.
- Spread salad on sliced pizza.
- Top with shaved Parmesan. Serve immediately.
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings per Recipe: 4|
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat: 6 g||9%|
|Saturated Fat: 2 g||9%|
|Cholesterol: 6 mg||0%|
|Sodium: 257 mg||11%|
|Carbohydrate: 3 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1 g||3%|
|Protein: 14 g|
*The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.