Pineapple Chicken Fried Rice
Add some extra flavor to your chicken fried rice with fresh pineapple.
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1-1/2 cups finely diced fresh pineapple
- 2 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon Chinese five spice powder
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 3 cups cooked boned chicken or turkey, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- Heat canola and sesame oils in a large wok or skillet until hot. Add onion, pineapple, garlic, and five spice powder and stir-fry 6 to 8 minutes, until onion is tender and pineapple is golden.
- Add spinach, chicken and rice. Continue to stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through.
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings per Recipe: 4|
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat: 15 g||23%|
|Saturated Fat: 2 g||10%|
|Cholesterol: 90 g||30%|
|Sodium: 100 mg||4%|
|Total Carbohydrate: 37 g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber: 4 g||16%|
|Protein: 36 g|
*The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.