Pear & Lettuce Salad
Add some fruit to your salad with this fun, fresh recipe!
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoons canola or walnut oil
- 4 cups baby lettuce, washed and spun dry
- 2 ripe pears, halved, cored and sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped pistachio nuts
- 1/4 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Whisk together all dressing ingredients. Set aside.
- Arrange lettuce equally on four plates.
- Top lettuce with equal amounts of pear slices.
- Sprinkle 1/4 of nuts and cheese over each plate.
- Whisk dressing to recombine ingredients. Drizzle salads with dressing.
Yield: 4 servings
|Servings Per Recipe: 4|
|Amounts Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat: 7 g||11%|
|Saturated Fat: 2 g||9%|
|Cholesterol: 8 mg||3%|
|Sodium: 129 mg||5%|
|Carbohydrate: 15 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber: 5 g||21%|
|Protein: 8 g||16%|
*The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.