Salsa doesn't always have to be just spicy! Add some sweetness with fresh peaches to make your new favorite dip.
- 2 cups chopped, peeled fresh peaches
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet onion
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped, seeded fresh jalapeno peppers
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh cilantro
- 1 clove garlic, minced, optional
- Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- Cover and chill for 1 to 2 hours.
|Servings per recipe: 8|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat trace:||0%|
|Saturated Fat trace:||0%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||4%|
*The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Modified from original source: CDKitchen at http://www.cdkitchen.com