Peach and Mango Salsa
Easy to follow recipe that is both colorful and delicious. This Peach and Mango Salsa is a great addition to any dish or use it as an appetizer!
- 2 peaches, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- ½ cup red onion, diced
- ½ cup red bell pepper, diced
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro or Italian parsley, washed, dried and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced just before adding
- Combine peaches, mango, jalapeno, red onion, bell pepper, cilantro, garlic and lemon juice in a bowl. Gently mix them together. Add salt and pepper and gently mix again.
- Cover bowl and set aside 30 minutes to allow flavors to develop and blend.
- When ready to serve, prepare avocado and fold it in into salsa.
Serving suggestion: Serve over pork, chicken or fish or serve as a dip with fresh vegetable sticks or chips.
|Servings Per Recipe||5|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||54|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat||6 g||10%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Total Carbohydrate||19 g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g||15%|
* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.