Peach and Chicken Salad
Do more with your chicken salad than traditional red seedless grapes by mixing in peaches and other ingredients recommended in this recipe.
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1/4 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1-1/3 cups seedless red grapes
- 1-1/2 cups fresh peaches, chopped
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans
- In a large bowl whisk together honey, vinegar, yogurt, mustard, olive oil, salt and pepper until well blended.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss gently until evenly covered with dressing.
- Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes or more until chilled.
|Servings Size: 1|
|Servings per Recipe: 4|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories: 338||Calories from Fat trace|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat: 12 g||19%|
|Saturated Fat: 1 g||7%|
|Cholesterol: 34 mg||11%|
|Sodium: 245 mg||10%|
|Total Carbohydrate: 45 g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber: 4 g||15%|
*The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.