Maintain your Oklahoma roots with this colorful crabgrass cuisine.
- 3 large zucchini, unpeeled and shredded
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 2 to 3 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 pound imitation crabmeat, shredded
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 cups reduced fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 325oF. Spray a 2-quart casserole with nonstick vegetable spray.
- Squeeze zucchini dry. Pat with paper towels. Sauté zucchini, onion and garlic in butter in large skillet, stirring occasionally, for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Drain zucchini mixture and spoon into prepared casserole dish. Top with imitation crab. Sprinkle with lemon juice and pepper. Top with cheese and bake in 325oF oven for 25 minutes.
|Servings per recipe: 6|
|Calories from fat: 45|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 5g||8%|
|Saturated Fat: 3g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1g||5%|
*The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Modified from original source: https://justslowcooker-recipes.com
Barbara Brown, Food Specialist
Oklahoma Cooperative Extension Service