New Potato & Green Bean Salad
This potato and green bean salad is a great side to dish to add to any meal!
- 1-1/2 pounds (about 4 cups) new potatoes, quartered
- 3/4 pound (about 3 cups) green beans cleaned and cut in half if desired
- 1/2 cup reduced fat Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup red onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- Cook potatoes, covered, in a large pan of boiling water for 3 minutes. Add green beans and continue cooking for 6 to 7 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain. Transfer drained vegetables to a large bowl.
- Toss hot vegetables with dressing. Add onion and olives, toss well. Cover and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours or until chilled.
Yield: 8 servings
|Servings Per Recipe: 8|
|Amounts Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat: 2 g||4%|
|Saturated Fat: Trace Amounts||2%|
|Cholesterol: 1 mg||0%|
|Sodium: 195 mg||8%|
|Carbohydrate: 20 g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber: 3 g||12%|
|Protein: 3 g||5%|
*The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.