Marinated Potato Salad
Looking for the perfect side dish? Freshen up your traditional potato salad recipe with this perfect marinade topping.
- 2 cups hot cooked red potatoes, cubed or sliced
- 1/3 cup low-calorie Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 cup celery, cut on bias
- 1/2 cup red onion, sliced thin
- 1/4 cup radishes, sliced
- 2 tablespoons green pepper, chopped 1-1/2 cups lightly cooked broccoli, roughly chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- In large bowl pour dressing over hot cooked potatoes. Mix gently to coat. Cover and marinate in refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Add celery, onion, radishes, green pepper, broccoli, salt and dill weed. Toss gently to combine.
|Servings per recipe: 6|
|Calories from fat: 9|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 1g||2%|
|Saturated Fat trace:||1%|
|Dietary Fiber: 2g||8%|
*The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
Modified from original source: PBH/Prince Edward Island Potato Board via about produce.com