Lime Cucumbers and Tomatoes
How to create a salad made mainly of tomatoes and cucumbers for a delicious entrée.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 medium cucumbers, sliced 1-inch thick
- 2 large tomatoes, sliced 1-inch thick
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- In a small bowl combine oil, lime juice, salt, sugar, and pepper. Place cucumbers and tomatoes in bowl or large plastic bag. Add oil mixture and toss lightly to coat.
- Place cucumbers on cooking grate or grill pan sprayed with nonstick vegetable spray. Grill 2 minutes. Add tomatoes and continue grilling vegetables 4 minutes, turning all vegetables once halfway through grilling time.
- Remove vegetables from grill and arrange alternately on a serving platter. Sprinkle with green onions.
|Serving Size||1/4 of recipe|
|Servings per recipe||4|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 98||Calories from fat 63|
|% Daily Value|