Lemon Rosemary Zucchini
Do more with your sautéed zucchini by adding the fresh flavors of lemon and rosemary as recommended in this recipe.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, diced
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, finely minced
- 2 cups zucchini, chopped
- 1 to 3 teaspoons lemon juice, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, to taste
- In a medium non-stick skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add yellow pepper and rosemary and sauté 2 minutes.
- Add zucchini, salt and pepper. Continue to sauté another 4 to 5 minutes or until zucchini is just tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in 1 teaspoon lemon juice. Adding more lemon juice and pepper if needed.
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings per Recipe: 4|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat; 36|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat: 4 g||5%|
|Saturated Fat: trace||2%|
|Cholesterol: 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium: 120 mg||5%|
|Total Carbohydrate: 4 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1 g||5%|
|Protein: 1 g||2%|
*The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.