Give this kale salad recipe a try for a refreshing meal or side with a fruity twist!
- 1/2 pound kale, cleaned, dried and chopped
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Place kale in a large mixing bowl and add juice and salt.
- Using clean hands, massage kale until it losses some volume and turns bright green.
- Stir in oil and dried fruit. Mix
- Cover salad with plastic wrap and refrigerate 30 minutes to several hours before serving to allow flavors to develop.
|Serving Size: 1/2 cup|
|Amounts Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat: 3 g||4%|
|Saturated Fat: Trace Amounts||2%|
|Cholesterol: 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium: 157 mg||7%|
|Carbohydrate: 16 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber: 3 g||12%|
|Protein: 3 g||12%|
*The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.