Hemp Seeds, Mandarin Orange and Yogurt Parfaits
Add more flavor to a traditional yogurt parfait with hemp seeds, mandarin oranges and mint leaves.
- 2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 4 mandarin oranges
- 1/4 cup shelled hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup mini-chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh mint leaves, thinly sliced (optional)
- Peel mandarin oranges. Slice thin horizontally into rounds or separate into segments.
- Combine hemp seeds and mini-chocolate chips in a small bowl.
- In 4 small glasses layer a few slices of orange, 1/4 cup yogurt, 2 teaspoons chocolate chip/seed mixture, and 1-1/2 teaspoons honey. Repeat layers.
- Top each glass with 1 slice orange and the remaining honey, any remaining chocolate chip/seed mixture and, if using, the thinly sliced mint leaves.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to eat.
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings per Recipe: 4|
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat: 10 g||15%|
|Saturated Fat: 3 g||13%|
|Cholesterol: 2 mg||1%|
|Sodium: 48 mg||2%|
|Carbohydrate: 31 g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber: 3 g||14%|
|Protein: 17 g|
*The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.