Grilled Angel Food Cake with Fruit Salsa
Try out this sweet summer dessert recipe with all your favorite fruits!
- 13 ounces angel food loaf cake
- 1/2 cup cantaloupe, chopped
- 1/2 cup strawberries, chopped
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup honeydew melon, chopped
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Heat grill. In medium bowl, combine fruit, sugar and lime juice and mix well.
- Slice cake in half horizontally and place, cut side down, on grill 4 to 6 inches from medium coals. Grill for 30 to 60 seconds or until light golden brown. Cut cake into 8 pieces and top with fruit salsa to serve.
|Serving Size: 1/8 of recipe|
|Servings Per Recipe: 8|
|Amounts Per Serving|
|% Daily Value|
|Total Fat: Trace Amounts||0%|
|Saturated Fat: Trace Amounts||0%|
|Cholesterol: 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium: 237 mg||10%|
|Carbohydrate: 36 g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber: 1 g||3%|
|Protein: 3 g||6%|
*The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.