Green Salad with Raspberries
Make a flavorful, healthy salad by making your own dressing and mixing in raspberries, toasted pecans and other ingredients recommended in this recipe.
- 1-1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 5 cups mixed baby greens or spinach
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted pecans
- 1 ounce blue cheese, crumbled
- Whisk together olive oil, vinegar, Dijon mustard, salt, and pepper.
- Pour over mixed baby greens and toss until all leaves are coated with dressing.
- Top with raspberries, pecans, and blue cheese.
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings per Recipe: 4|
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat: 12 g||19%|
|Saturated Fat: 2 g||12%|
|Cholesterol: 5 mg||2%|
|Sodium: 238 mg||10%|
|Total Carbohydrate: 9 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber: 5 g||20%|
|Protein: 4 g|
*The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.