Gnocchi with Zucchini and Tomatoes
Make a delicious homemade gnocchi at home with zucchini, tomatoes, carrots and other ingredients recommended by this recipe.
- 1 pound fresh or frozen gnocchi
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 2 cups small zucchini, very thin coins
- 1/2 cup julienned carrot
- 2 cups chopped Roma or halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Cook gnocchi according to package directions. Drain and keep warm.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Melt butter, watching closely, and cook until butter begins to brown, about 2 minutes.
- Add onions, carrot and zucchini and cook until softened, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, salt, nutmeg and pepper to skillet. Continue to cook 1 to 2 minutes more, just until tomatoes begin to break down.
- Stir in cheese and parsley. Add gnocchi and toss to coat.
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings per Recipe: 4|
|Amounts per Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 90|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat: 10 g||16%|
|Saturated Fat: 6 g||28%|
|Cholesterol: 23 mg||8%|
|Sodium: 984 mg||41%|
|Total Carbohydrate: 45 g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber: 6 g||23%|
|Protein: 10 g||20%|
*The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.