Fruit Salad with Citrus Dressing
Give your fruit salad a tangy flavor by making a homemade citrus dressing to mix in.
- 1 cup unpeeled apple cut in bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen (if frozen, thaw to icy stage)
- 1 cup banana slices
- 1 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened strawberries (if frozen, thaw to icy stage)
- 1 cup seedless red or green grapes, halved if large
- 1 cup sliced peaches, fresh, canned or frozen (if frozen, thaw to icy stage)
- 1 medium kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 dash nutmeg
- Combine first 7 ingredients in medium bowl.
- Combine remaining ingredients in small bowl. Mix well.
- Pour dressing from small bowl over fruit in larger bowl. Mix well and serve.
|Serving Size: 1|
|Servings per Recipe: 6|
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 9|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat: 1 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat: trace||1%|
|Cholesterol: 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium: 15 mg||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate: 27 g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber: 4 g||16%|
|Protein: 1 g||3%|
*The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.